HI I'm new to this site

Options
Hi, I'm new to this site. I been struggling with my weight for years. I really need some support or a work out buddy who lives in North Carolina. ( i just moved to the area a week ago). Hope to make some new friends on here :)

Replies

• armywife51290
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I been struggling with my weight for years. I really need some support or a work out buddy who lives in North Carolina. ( i just moved to the area a week ago). Hope to make some new friends on here :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't live in NC, but good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • acoker
    Options
    I'm not from NC either, but WELCOME and feel free to leave me a message when you need some motivation or someone to talk to. I am pretty new myself, but am already feeling better physically and loving this site!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from NC. Where about are you in NC? I am in Newton and always looking to make some new friends.
  • stimp82
    stimp82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is your husband in the 82nd Airborne?
  • armywife51290
    Options
    Hi there sorry for the late reply. I am at Fort Bragg. I dont know if that is anywhere close to you or not. Nice meeting you.

linda
  • armywife51290
    Options
    yes
  • armywife51290
    Options
    Yes he is... wow I totally forgot I had an account on this site. I do live near fort bragg. Are you all still stationed here?
  • inglkimb
    inglkimb Posts: 2
    Options
    HI Army Wife...I, too, am new to this and would love to be supportive. I live in Burlington, NC and I am assuming you are at Bragg. Let's keep in touch !! I LOVE THIS SITE !!!