what's with the flippin Papa John Pizza ad

Options
ratkins811
ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
As I'm typing the Papa John Pizza ad is on the screen.. lol it doesnt really bother me that much. I just find it kinda funny

Replies

• connieholiday
    Options
    I know right!?! Talk about self control testing!!!!! lol :laugh:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    The ads are loosely based on what you type.
    If you have recently looked up the calorie content of something from there, for example, they log that and show you those ads. When I was looking at hotels on google for a trip I got TONS of hotel ads. I get Subaru and Jeep stuff too since those are what I have and I type it a lot for various reasons.
  • ratkins811
    Options
    I wish Jillian would slap that pizza silly :laugh:
  • ratkins811
    Options
    If you have recently looked up the calorie content of something from there, for example, they log that and show you those ads. When I was looking at hotels on google for a trip I got TONS of hotel ads. I get Subaru and Jeep stuff too since those are what I have and I type it a lot for various reasons.
  • ratkins811
    Options

really I didnt know that. I havent looked up pizza but I did read about someone who did.
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    They just want you to know that fresh is better.
  • Beth_1217
    Beth_1217 Posts: 29
    Options
    I always get the Domino's ad..... evil! ;)

"I don't want you, pizza and wings!" *shakes fist*
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i had jillian micheals asking "how big is your weight loss goal?" :p
    and one for apartments
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    As I'm typing the Papa John Pizza ad is on the screen.. lol it doesnt really bother me that much. I just find it kinda funny

The ads are mainly generated from what YOU are writing about/in-putting or where you have come from (say someone else is writing about "that thing" in their post. It is a "spider" search engine and will pull out key words or phrases and pull up an ad that matches that key word or phrase...like Google. Sooo, if you don't like the "food" ads, maybe you need to change what you are eating/putting in your Diary or notice where you visit or Google.

Human Resources Degree: Let's see what you get...LOL