Replies

• skinnynat1
    skinnynat1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    and i just turned 35 yesterday
  • lori4277
    lori4277 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have two here, six and four. I lost the weight once, but this holiday season (and hibernation that we've been in here in New England) has me with extra weight to lose again. Always happy to have MFP friends, anyone can feel free to add!
  • casmarcus
    Options
    Great group. 10ish pounds to go as well. Have a 2 and 3 year old and work full time. By the end of the day all I want is to sleep wth when I should work out. Thinking of doing thirty day shred
  • millie740
    millie740 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm a mother of a 7 month old and I want to lose 20lbs. I'm in the MidWest too. My biggest problem is motivation as I am so exhausted all of the time
  • bigspoon1988
    bigspoon1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Mom of two boys. 2 and 4. Getting married in 8 months and want to get back to my before baby weight
  • rachelcmcculloch
    Options
    I think I've added all of you Mamas, but if I missed anyone, please make sure to add me. I have lost 6 more pounds in 6 weeks and I am feeling so motivated! Woohoo! We can do this, and this community is a great place to lean on. I won't be working out this morning at the gym because I have to shovel more snow that fell last night and my kids are sick. So, off to burn in the freezing cold. Ha! Have an awesome day, friends!!