How many people made a New Years Resolution and kept it so far ??

Options
Shout out your name and story here !!!

Replies

• AngelAnnihilate
    AngelAnnihilate Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm angel :) I made an entire wall of New Years resolutions (I know This is why they're never finished lol) but I'm slowly working at them little by little. After dropping out of high school a few years ago I went back at the start of feb and I'm about to get my first of 3 credits and I'll graduate in June. I've also lost 10 pounds since making the resolutions but I broke my scale so maybe more :P just working on eating healthy for now.

To anyone else needing some encoragement today because I always do: Just because it's not January anymore or the first of the month or Monday it doesn't mean you're not allowed to make a change. There is not yet a day of the week called someday so if there's something you want to do then do it today!
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Me me me me me!

Promised myself I will not be a fat butt anymore and so far I have been pretty good about it. Wearing my belt 4 notches tighter already so I guess it is working. I still need to change my drinking habits, as in eliminate them.
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good lost 12 pounds 20 to go! My best friends are Slimfast for breakfast, Digital scale weigh in every morning and My fitnesspal calorie counting app. And wanting a whole new wardrobe for summer!
  • dseign
    dseign Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm still going strong on dieting. If I could only stay motivated to exercise. Why is it so grueling?
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I resolved to learn Python this year. Haven't started yet but still plan to do so.
  • bmj2015
    bmj2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I resolved to read more and spend less time on social media. So far, so good. :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I said I would learn bo staff and complete my insanity challenge, and I'm on week 5 and going strong. I love the bo staff so much, I'm looking into joining a dojo for martial arts classes now.