If I miss a day posting...

Options
If I missed a day posting my calories and I correct it the following day, does my log in count (number of days logging into the system) start over? I had logged in 180 days in a row and then I missed a day (before you think the worst of me, I graduated from college yesterday and myfitnesspal.com was the last thing on my mind). :happy:

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    it doesn't count days you "log your food in your diary". It counts days you log IN to the WEBSITE. So if you went over 24 hours without at least opening and closing it, you lost your count.
    Sometimes if you are taking a day off of logging, you can still just read your newsfeed or whatever and it counts. Trust me, I am at 430 days.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    yeah, i've been logging in every day, but cuz I don't log out, it doesn't count, annoying!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, what Robin said is the case, but more importantly, CONGRATULATIONS on graduation!!!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    it doesn't count days you "log your food in your diary". It counts days you log IN to the WEBSITE. So if you went over 24 hours without at least opening and closing it, you lost your count.
    Sometimes if you are taking a day off of logging, you can still just read your newsfeed or whatever and it counts. Trust me, I am at 430 days.

Ohhh I wish I'd known this before!
  • illwillie
    illwillie Posts: 19
    Options
    No problem you just missed a day. Better get you an iphone, android or window 7 phone. The mobile phone is so handed with the barcode scanner and the voice microphone (saying it instead of typing it on these smartphones). I don' t miss beat unless I lose my android phone. Congratulations on graduation.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    If you miss a day posting it starts again from zero. You do not have to complete the day or even enter any foods for it to coun t though, just log in. I know this from experience lol :smile:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm at 125 days, and I'm going camping this weekend so I wont have service >: O