New & Looking for Friends

Options
Hi,

I have recently joined MFP and am looking for friends for motivation and support:)
I am looking to loose 25/30 pounds and just get back to a healthier and happier me:)
Also I am a fan of thee Whole30 if anyone does that!

Replies

• asmitchell88
    asmitchell88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm not a newbie but I have recently became more into this app. My goal was to lose 45 pds and I am half way to.my goal. I've never heard of the three whole 30 thing. I can always use a new motivation friend
  • nobieds
    nobieds Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on MFP for a few months and I'm trying to loose 60lbs . I welcome all the encouragement and support I can hold. Youre welcome to add me and we can go down this journey together. WELCOME
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We are all on the same mission
  • deanariley12
    deanariley12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Im not new but I've only just started back on here after having my baby 8 weeks ago. Time to rid this tummy!! I need to lose 4 stone all together but I'm aiming for smaller milestones to start with. Could also do with some friends for motivation! I never even knew this forum existed until today!
  • MaHeAtOn2544
    MaHeAtOn2544 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi, I just started MFP three weeks ago and I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. I can relate on the get healthier and happy. All encouragement helps, you completed the first step, you joined MFP!!
  • kaypor87
    Options
    Hey Im not new but I've only just started back on here after having my baby 8 weeks ago. Time to rid this tummy!! I need to lose 4 stone all together but I'm aiming for smaller milestones to start with. Could also do with some friends for motivation! I never even knew this forum existed until today!

I had my baby 6weeks ago on Saturday and have 4 stone to lose also..... Need to find the best way to do this whilst breastfeeding. Starting exercise after I get the Ok from docs next week.
    Let me know how you get on! Needing some motivation as it's so easy to reach for comfort food when you're shattered from night feeds heh.
  • writerunlivelove
    Options
    kfritzie wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently joined MFP and am looking for friends for motivation and support:)
    I am looking to loose 25/30 pounds and just get back to a healthier and happier me:)
    Also I am a fan of thee Whole30 if anyone does that!

I'm on Day 10 of Whole30!
  • samanthamarkham8
    samanthamarkham8 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me ")