Weight Loss friends in Michigan :-)

Options
I am trying to lose weight low carb. I know a lot of people may or may not agree, but I am carb sensitive. More so than I care to admit. With that said, limiting my carbs, for life, is my only real option to get back in shape. i have seriously tried everything else.
Anyway, I am in Michigan. Would love some friends to help keep me accountable and be my support. I'll do the same for you. I don't care if you are doing low carb, are in Michigan or not. Just thought meeting some like minded people around me may lead to a workout buddy someday in the future.
But, regardless of where you are at or how you are losing, feel free to friend request me. We are all in this together. :-)

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm in Michigan! I am low-ish carbs. I don't do well with grains at all. Sending friend request.
  • katiely95
    katiely95 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What part of Michigan! I'm also from there. :D Currently residing in the Rochester area! :)
  • tara1128
    tara1128 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Northern Michigan here! Welcome to mfp!
  • jstreetstarr
    Options
    Bay City, Michigan here. Thanks all. :-) The jaw dropping temps have definitely made going for jogs/walks difficult. ;-)
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    West Michigan area. Yes super cold here too. Welcome and good luck. Anyone, feel free to add me.