Looking for friends trying to lose 100+ pounds

Options
Im a 24 year old female from Canada looking to lose over 100+lbs currently I've lost 35lbs still have 80+ to go, so please add me!!! I need all the help and support I can get, I would love to have friends in the same boat!!

Replies

• tlvoit
    Options
    I'm with ya chica. I'm 31 and struggling to get the motivation to change. Iv done this before and I always gai n it back. It's so frustrating! I'm wanting to try again!
  • Marshallsmate
    Marshallsmate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I'm 53 and currently 187 lbs from 325 lbs. Taking my journey one day at a time!!
  • sway726
    sway726 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 33 and have been seriously struggling with my weight for almost 10 years. I have spurts where I kill it at the gym and follow my diet for months and then destroy all my hard work in an instant. Can't figure out why I keep back sliding :( I'm down 30 pounds but still have about 110 to go.
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    sway726 wrote: »
    Hey ladies! I'm 33 and have been seriously struggling with my weight for almost 10 years. I have spurts where I kill it at the gym and follow my diet for months and then destroy all my hard work in an instant. Can't figure out why I keep back sliding :( I'm down 30 pounds but still have about 110 to go.

Me too. I hate myself more than ever when I work so hard & lose 30 or 40 lbs & then let myself slip right back into old habits. I'm 2 months into it this time & I have my boyfriend losing with me, so it's not so bad this time around, but I have more weight than ever to lose. One step at a time.
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    MyCatThinksImFat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone, so excited to have new friends on this long journey!
  • ARO91
    ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I've also sent friend requests I lost 70 pounds in 2013 managed to only gain 20 bsck and have been steady ever since but just can't get motivated to stay on track to start losing again I also stuggle with pcos.

Hope everyone had a great day
  • nikihatfield1
    nikihatfield1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, it really is a struggle. I just started back to the gym and actually feel motivated to go this time, for now anyway. Lol the eating healthy part is my downfall. Especially when i have to skip breakfast then get hungry before lunch time at work, then i see the vending machines!!
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    Options
    ARO91 wrote: »
    Hey everyone I've also sent friend requests I lost 70 pounds in 2013 managed to only gain 20 bsck and have been steady ever since but just can't get motivated to stay on track to start losing again I also stuggle with pcos.

Hope everyone had a great day

I find the hardest thing is motivation! But we are all here to keep you motivated!!
  • lin3006
    Options
    I'm there for you. It's a life long journey.
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    Options
    lin3006 wrote: »
    I'm there for you. It's a life long journey.

Glad to have you aboard!
  • inwantsoutt
    Options
    I'm new to this it hard but just take it one day at a time .. :)
  • treas18bailey
    treas18bailey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm also needing to loose around 75-80 lbs. My baby girl will be 1 in a couple weeks and I haven't lost the baby weight or the weight I had put back on in the 2 years prior to pregnancy. I am new to this and some support and encouragement would really be fantastic to help stay motivated to keep with it
  • lovereichul
    lovereichul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have never really gone to the gym and workout in my entire existence. 2015 is my year. I have lost 4kg (pre mfp : 2.5kg) i have a long way to go but i am taking it one step at a time. Weight loss and being healthy is something i wrapped my head around. I understand i have to give up things that i love in order to have a chance at a better life. Feel free to add me. X
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    Options
    I'm also needing to loose around 75-80 lbs. My baby girl will be 1 in a couple weeks and I haven't lost the baby weight or the weight I had put back on in the 2 years prior to pregnancy. I am new to this and some support and encouragement would really be fantastic to help stay motivated to keep with it

Hey!! Welcome aboard, I would love to help you along your journey I no it will be a hard one but its so worth it in the end!!
  • jwsfzr600
    jwsfzr600 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I owed a pizza shop with all of my favorite foods. That is like giving an alcoholic the keys to the state store. I listened to a podcast (tips of the scale ) it helped me. Just Believe in yourself.
  • clarim2
    clarim2 Posts: 41
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hey everyone i'm in the same boat i'm 20 and need to lose over 100 pounds anyone can add me. i'm looking for support and also giving support. We got this we can do it!
  • taylorbree1
    taylorbree1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and wanting to lose 90 lbs but that may change once I lose it and realize that I can lose more! I'm looking for friends that know the struggle as well!
  • NikkiShells81
    NikkiShells81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I still have over 100 lbs still to lose. Lost 46 since I started my new lifestyle in mid-October. Add me!
    ~Shelley
  • melorastar
    melorastar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! :D I still ideally would like to lose over 100 pounds so please feel free to add me, we all know the struggle so at least we have each other to support :)
  • Tiffany1804
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and looking to lose around 100 lbs. I put on most of my weight after my second child but I'm trying to get into gear this year. I've tried (and failed ) to lose the weight over the last couple years. I'm determined to do it this time! I hope we can all be benificial for eachother!