Looking for friends trying to lose 100+ pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody. I also need to lose 100 pounds. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • emerald_gecko1975
    emerald_gecko1975 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose and would like to have support and support others who are on this journey.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am 33, started with 177 lbs to lose, already down 46 so still have about 131 more to lose! It is a struggle but one day at a time!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am trying to lose around 100 - I am on just about every day. Anyone feel free to add me. The more support and motivation we can give and receive the better :)
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    MyCatThinksImFat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Added Everyone!!!
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 lbs to be healthy. I've lost 8 since January 15th. The struggle is real. Anyone can add me too. We can do this.
  • CarlaRohacek
    CarlaRohacek Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! I am a 56 yr. young grandmother and I need to lose 100 lbs also. I need a lot of help and support. My weight has always been a rollercoaster, but I am heavier than I have ever been in my life right now. I weigh 256 lbs. I feel like if I don't get control and drop this weight I am going to have serious health issues. In fact, my doctor just put me on blood pressure meds, which is a first for me,
    So, please add me and support each other! With God's help we can do anything
  • lana1977
    lana1977 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! im 55 yrs old always have had a weight problem-- I'm the perfect yo yo dieter.. lose and gain it all back if not more! ive lost 50 gain 10 back so in need of help!!
    Please add me to your group -- sooooooooooooo need encouragement WOULD love to have help on this 100 lb journey :)
  • simone211073
    simone211073 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 31 and have lost 50 lbs and need to lose 100 more! I need to get healthy so my husband and I can have some babies!! Please add me! The more the merrier!
  • TakingSteps1234
    TakingSteps1234 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I need to loose 100 also... wishing us all luck and perseverance. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    MyCatThinksImFat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! So happy so many people are in the same boat as me!! We can do this!
  • rainawat
    rainawat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I need to lose 120 pounds. That goal may change once I lose that amount. I just joined back today and would like to have friends with common goals. Please feel free to add me.
  • HuskyHiker413
    HuskyHiker413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 100 lbs or so, down 30 so far. Feel free to add me.
  • map37692
    map37692 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am also looking to lose 100+ pounds also. Anyone can add me that would like.
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Good luck on your journey! I posted community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10088820/no-fear-of-commitment-here-will-lose-125-lbs-to-live-life-more-fully-at-40#latest]this thread (click to view) a week or two ago, and it filled up with very supportive people so quickly we started a group. Most of us have quite a bit to lose. Feel free to join the thread or the group! There's info about how to join the group on the last page. ;)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I started out with 110 to lose about a month ago and I've almost knocked out my first 10. All I can think is, when will the waist of my pants stop cutting into my belly!? When that happens, I think I'll start feeling more awesome about this whole thing. Right now I'm just optimistic. My main goal at this point is to get out of the "morbidly obese" range.
  • mizgirl24
    mizgirl24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I'm 53 and currently 187 lbs from 325 lbs. Taking my journey one day at a time!!
    How did you do it?? How long did it take?
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    also looking to lose 100+ lbs and i'm struggling. feel free to add me and hope to support you as much as possible :)