I had a MAJOR NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!!

One fabulous thing I have also noticed is a shift in mindset...if something didn't fit me before, I felt sad about it, but now I say the same thing as you did, "well, it will fit soon!"

Fantastic!!!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is BEYOND FABULOUS!!!! way to go!

I have been wearing stretch denim jeans from walwmart for so long I don't even know what it is to wear REAL jeans!

I feel so GOOD for you!:happy:
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    Whooo Hooooo!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to get there! Keep up the good work!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! HIGH 5
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    thats fab!! congrats
  • feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    Options
    Not that I'm not happy for you because I am, it's great that you can fit in the juniors. But I would NOT want my mom wearing clothes that I would wear.

I dont mean that I WOULD shop in that dept, I'm more a traditional style than that, I'm just excited that they fit. ANd my beautiful daughter would LOVE me to shop in the juniors dept. Not only does she think I would look good (she does) it would also increase HER clothing options. She allready steals my shoes. I'm 48, not 98
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    I love this!! Way to go, girl! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!