NSV #2---"You've lost weight and it shows!"

Options
HaleyAlli
HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
I meant to post this last night, but it got late so I decided to wait until today--

Last night I was talking to a friend about guys and voiced a couple of my insecurities, hinting at my weight and she said, "You've changed in a good way." And I asked her what she meant by that, and she remarked, "You have lost weight and you can tell." I was like,

"VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I didn't know you could see the change yet, but I guess it is visible! That gives me SO much hope and motivation to keep at it! I want to go all the way now that I can see light at the end of the tunnel :)

THANK YOU MFP!!! (I also owe this to The Biggest Loser, my inspiration to get healthy :smile: )

Replies

• MistyNoble1987
    Options
    Thats always the way it is. I can see changes in my body, but the first person to say something to me about it was a coworker and my sister. It's always nice to have positive motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!