Big loss in first 4 days - STOKED!!!

Options
Hi everyone, I have only just began my weight loss journey and have already started to see the weight drop. 8 Llbs in 4 days!!!! Of course I realise a large percentage of my loss is water howeve, I am so excited about it. I am not doing anything radical other than eating 1200 cals per day - a low fat/carb diet. I am eating 5 smaller meals per day. No exercise to begin with but I did start with a 15min zumba session today. I hope to build my fitness and staminia up slowly but steady. Drinking the 8-10 glasses of water is a big change for me but I am managing to do that so far altho having to go to the bathroom so frequently is frustrating, hopefully in the long run that will settle down. I am also taking hydroxycut max for woman. I know many people are anti pills but at this stage they have helped me make a start and to be able to be more disiplined. I certainly have more energy. So...... here I am introducing the start of my journey to you all. Couldn't reccommend this site more. Loving being able to connect with so many going through the same thing. Everyone is so encouraging and positive. I have enjoyed it so much that I am spending more time on here than facebook, who would have thought lol.

Replies

• mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great Start!
  • Laurab_1986
    Laurab_1986 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done - keep it up!!! Make sure your drinking plenty to avoid getting headaches xxxx
  • divadebz
    divadebz Posts: 31
    Options
    Thank you so much mclahey and laura. You guys are both doing really well yourself. And yes Laura I will keep the water up because I often get headaches and it was probably because I was dehydrated. I wish you girls so much success. Let's support each other to the finish line.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I'm on here more than facebook now as well lol
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Drinking the 8-10 glasses of water is a big change for me but I am managing to do that so far altho having to go to the bathroom so frequently is frustrating, hopefully in the long run that will settle down.

You won't have to go as frequently after awhile, but still some days it seems like I'm in the bathroom more than I'm at my desk! lol.
  • divadebz
    Options
    Oh phew, praise God for that Melinda. Not so bad at the moment because I have not been working this week. I will keep up the water. By the way, you have done so well with your weight loss girlfriend. Congratulations, that is inspiring to the rest of us.

Bless ya
  • divadebz
    Options
    I'm on here more than facebook now as well lol

Hey Boob0084 you sound like me. I don't really want to post all my weight loss details all over fb as at this point it is private, especially when first starting out. And hey, I love Paramore too.

Bless ya
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    That's a great start!! If you need any support, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's impressive and best of all I bet it feels good. I've thought about those diet pills too. How do they make you feel & do you take them as directed?
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Boy that'll get you motivated huh? I'm glad you came here, the people are AWESOME!
  • divadebz
    Options
    Hi moremari, yes I take my pills as directed. That is a good point that you raised as I would hope people considering this first do the research and 2nd make sure they take them as per manufacturer specifications. When I bought them the shop explained to me to start off with 1 pill and slowly increase it to the dose that is recommended. They do this so your body has time to adjust as some people do not require the full amount. I have seen some people talk about getting the jitters on diet pills and that can certainly be the case with many of them. With Hydroxycut I am certainly more energised, not jittery. The down side is that I am finding it harder to get to sleep. Once I am alsleep, no problem. My last point is important. If you are on any other medications ie anti-depressents like I am, it is vital you talk to your doctor about it before you start taking any diet pills. There are many diet pills that can react with other medications. So, check it all out with your health professional first. Hope that's helpful.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oh phew, praise God for that Melinda. Not so bad at the moment because I have not been working this week. I will keep up the water. By the way, you have done so well with your weight loss girlfriend. Congratulations, that is inspiring to the rest of us.

Bless ya

Thanks, it has not been as quick as I would like, but I can really tell a difference!!