After pregnancy

Options
im just wondering if anyone has advice where to start, I had my baby 5 weeks ago and am back to my normal weight but need to tighten EVERYTHING.

Replies

• yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason just launched a pregnancy program on bodybuilding.com, its free. I did her live fit after having m,y baby and loved it. Hope this helps!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy weights. The above poster recommended Jamie Eason's workouts, which I agree would be a good place to start if you have access to a gym.
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if Gina Allioti has anything for post pregnancy but she has had two children and looks amazing
  • gigigee
    gigigee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had my baby 12 days ago and am eager to get back to exercising, but am still in the 'take it easy' mode as I so recently gave birth. Safety first(!). I don't like heavy weights at all. My favorite is videos online (I stream Barre 3). I also like prenatal DVDs (Susanne Bowen) & am eager to get back to those when I am a little more healed.
    I did very well with my pregnancy by using these videos and watching what I ate. I gained 21lbs, which was my best (baby #3). Now I have to lose 10+, but that's not bad. I hope I will be back at 5 weeks, too, but that seems a bit too ambitous. Right now I am BF and the biggest challenge is that I am starving all the time, so I probably eat more than I expend(!).
    Feel free to add me.