Options
2»

Replies

• losethe23
    losethe23 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    titijr113 wrote: »
    losethe23 wrote: »
    Banana oat cookies! 2 bananas 1 cup of oats and semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips. Put them in the oven for 15 minutes at 350. They're great and a much better alternative to most sweets. I cut the recipe in half and eat them for my afternoon snack. :)

Hey what is the calorie count for the cookies

Less than 100 calories per cookie

• Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am loving having a frozen banana smeared :\with a Tblsp of peanut butter. Not sure if it is low sugar though :\

I love this snack. I add a few chocolate chips, too.

If you use PB2 there is only 1.5 g of fat and 1 g of sugar. I love that stuff, also. Only 45 calories for 2 Tbsps.

Ooohh...I have pb2 in the cupboard...not sure why I always think it is good in drinks lol

• tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yasso Strawberry Greek Yogurt Frozen Popsicle are good 80 caloies
  • kxforg
    kxforg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A chocolate fudgesicle at 40 calories is awesome and hits the chocolate mark
  • MFAB8258
    MFAB8258 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Frozen Mangoes, just a little thawed - they have the texture of ice cream/sorbet/popsicles.
  • Taran89
    Taran89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    steph_d02 wrote: »
    Pancakes.. 1 egg, 1 ripe banana mashed together and cooked in coconut oil. Greek yog on top with berries or cinamon!

Love the sound of this
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell brand strawberry or peach frozen fruit bar. They are only 70 calories each and are soo good.
  • lfemia17
    lfemia17 Posts: 1
    Options
    Banana oat cookies! 2 bananas 1 cup of oats and semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips. Put them in the oven for 15 minutes at 350. They're great and a much better alternative to most sweets. I cut the recipe in half and eat them for my afternoon snack. :)
    How many calories per cookie?
  • juliascendxr
    Options
    Lots! Here're a couple recipes:

Healthy Chocolate Frosty
    1 banana
    1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (or to taste)
    Almond or walnut milk until desired consistency is reached
    Blend it all together!

Applewiches
    1 Apple
    Peanut butter (to taste)
    Almonds (optional)
    Sweetened or unsweetened coconut (optional)
    Honey
    Cut the apple into flat slices. Pair them up, and make them the "bread" in your applewich. I put peanut butter, flax seed, hemp, almonds, honey, coconut, and sometimes chocolate in mine. It's a matter of preference.

Banana Thingamabobs
    Peanut butter
    Bananas
    Chocolate chips
    I just splat some peanut butter on little pieces of banana and then top them with chocolate chips. LOVELY.

~~~~
    Have a great day!
    Juliara
  • melaniedelane
    melaniedelane Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    lfemia17 wrote: »
    How many calories per cookie?

All of the ingrediants to make these cookies, adds up to approx. 840 calories give or take a little, depending on how big your bananas are and how much chocolate. I used 2 tbs of semi sweet chocolate chips. Calories for cookie would depend on how big your cookies are also. But that's a general idea... :)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Are you opposed to things with artifical sweeteners?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i like fresh fruit. yesterday for breakfast i had a ton of strawberries, with a packet of splenda sprinkled over it.
  • daphodili
    Options
    Homemade Chocolate FroYo:
    Get a snack size cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt (I like Dannon Light & Fit). Mix it well with 2 Tbs. of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder. Freeze if you want a frozen yogurt (thaw a bit before eating) or enjoy it as is!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    i like fresh fruit. yesterday for breakfast i had a ton of strawberries, with a packet of splenda sprinkled over it.

Strawberries with cool whip… mmm
  • madmaddox719
    madmaddox719 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    No, just looking for some low sugar alternatives to my usual favourites!
  • madmaddox719
    Options

Just about to make these, how long would they last once made? Would I be able to eat them over 2 days do you think?
  • madmaddox719
    Options
    titijr113 wrote: »

Hey what is the calorie count for the cookies
    I've just made and saved the recipe, worked out at 95 calories each for mine
  • christyrn92
    christyrn92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Slice an apple very thin. Cook over medium heat with 1/3 cup of water. Add sweetener and cinnamon to taste. Spread a wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss cheese over a a tortilla or half of a Josephs Lavish bread (that's what I use). Top with cooked apple. Fold over. Place in a preheated skillet sprayed with nonstick. Toast on both sides. Tastes like a fried apple pie!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    No, just looking for some low sugar alternatives to my usual favourites!

I find sugar free Jello and puddings great for when I want something sweet with very few calories.