How do you make your thunder thighs dissapear? :@

Options
My torso is skinny but for some odd reason my thighs are like 2 rolled up medium blankets. WTH~~:sad: Is there an exercise that will not cause my legs to bulk up on muscles, get rid of the fat, making me get incredibly jaw dropping legs??? :explode: I will forever have you in my thoughts if you help me:laugh:

Replies

• Brilynn1988
    Brilynn1988 Posts: 14
    Options
    In the same boat as you. Stomach and arms are skinny and fit, but the darned thunder thighs just are stubborn. I can tell the are getting more tone and muscular, but still can seem to lose the chubbs.
  • nc1191
    nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ughh I totally feel your pain...it's so annoying :grumble:
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    HHA My family used to call me thunder thighs.. I HATE THEM! lol
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Same here! My stomach and upper body is thin, but my bottom half is another story. My thighs are thick and I have a big *kitten* and calves. Would like to hear responses as well!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a month and have lost 5 inches on my thighs by doing these exercises two to three times a week with my strength training.

If you go to the gym, these machines may help:
    Leg press/ Hack squat
    Hip Adductor/ Abduction machine
    leg curl machines
    Leg extension machine

If your at home or at the gym these make be other options to using machines:
    http://exercise.about.com/library/blsamplebutt.htm
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Thank you! That link is very helpful
  • living_4_me
    living_4_me Posts: 38
    Options
    I was actually reading about different exercises to shred inches of of thighs. Some of the suggestions I found were:

- rollerblading
    - walking (long distance)
    - running
    - plie squats
    - side lunges, front lunges
    - side squats

There are a ton of exercises you can do to target your butt, hips and thighs without going to the gym:)

Good luck - I FEEL your pain!