depressing

Options
Lost a total of 2 pds depressing. I feel like I lost inches. Not the weight. Walking everyday. Hopefully the weather dont get bad

Replies

• MsConniptionFit
    Options
    Don't be depressed. That's great news!
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    2 lbs is great! And so are inches! And exercise!

I know it feels awful sometimes, and we want change to happen faster, but you're doing great. Keep going. :)
  • steelerfan1967
    Options
    sometimes seeing the inches come off is better than seeing the weight great job
  • MarvelousMrs
    MarvelousMrs Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I know what you're saying. .. th is journey takes a LOT longer than I wish it would. Hang in there!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    If you are losing inches (which means you are literally getting smaller) why do you care about the weight? Why is a number on a scale so all-important and magical to you?
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The longest I've gone is a 22 day stretch without losing one pound, heck I even saw an increase a couple of times. Then suddenly, 5 pounds gone in a matter of days. If you stick to a modest calorie deficit, the weight will come off. Don't give up
  • diamondj3022
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. But depressing it is because I struggle with my weight alot. I do it for myself no one else
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Inches are so much better than pounds! WTG
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    What's to be depressed about? 2 lbs is a great loss.

You may want to reset your expectations if 2 lbs is depressing to you. Any loss should be celebrated.