After having my son and losing interest, looking to feel good about me again!

Options
well, once upon a time I lost 70lbs. I'm back to my highest weight again and have decided my excuses are done. I'm not having any more kids and I'm not getting any younger, so I'd better get back on track taking better care of myself. I'm doing well after just over a month, but I hope this time I have the longevity to keep it up! I have my husband by my side helping and losing weight with me along the way. I'll need all the encouragement I can get!

Replies

• karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    How great having your hubby as an accountability partner!! Mine is my biggest supporter!! You got this!! Good Luck!
  • Iridescent_Identity
    Options
    Thanks! That mean a lot to me :-)
  • F1TLady2015
    F1TLady2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Iridescent,
    Having a support system is key. My husband and I are losing weight together as well. I have three wonderful kids all 3 and under. I am finished with having children they keep me busy enough lol. Needless to say I am not at my optimal weight. I am working out five times a week with t-25 fitness program. So far I have lost three pounds in a week and a half I have a ways to go but keep pushing! The most important thing is persistence. I certainly believe you can reach your goals.
  • Iridescent_Identity
    Options
    Hi Jen, that's an amazing start! I'm struggling to get my workouts in after working all day. I've cut my calories and have been following for almost 6 weeks. 7.2lbs down, but it's likely taking longer since I haven't been doing my work outs. It's tough to WANT to! I normally do Tae Bo DVD workouts, but I think a floor mat is in order since I have a hard wood floor to work out on. I know it's a lame excuse, but I'm still adjusting to eating less - it can be such a hassle to measure everything and track things - along with working and sustaining a family. I gotta work on my multitasking!