my struggle

Options
ajodeb
ajodeb Posts: 19 Member
my family is full of thin thin girls...i'm really short and very thick....i want so badly to fit in with everyone around me. my stomach area and my arms are really getting me down...any words of encouragement could go a long way for me :o)

Replies

• redtrain
    redtrain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    well, at least you on this site and you are trying to do something about it. Think less about thin and more about healty.
    ummm.... thats all I got:smile:
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You'd be surprised at how many thin girls wish they had some thickness to them. I'm sure you are completely beautiful. FYI... I hate my arms too. And my stomach. And the fact that I have no neck. But I'm working to change those things. And the fact that your here leads me to believe that you are too.
  • MissNewAttitude2015
    MissNewAttitude2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your family loves you regardless of your outer apperance. You picked the right place to start. This website is a wonderful place to gain support and useful information. Good luck to you on your journey. I'm sure you will be very successful! You have already made a step in the right direction by joining this site. :smile:
  • ajodeb
    Options
    this website is wonderful it's so nice to be able to talk to people that understand.....because it's not like anyone in my family understands...so thank you thank you. and you're beautiful
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    As others have said - focus on the positives. And congrats on being here. I feel your pain. Both of my sisters are gorgeously healthy thin, with golden tans, well endowed womanly parts (ok, boobs), and beautiful long, blonde, shiny straight hair.

I got the overweight, white skin, flat chested, brown hair genes... and no, I'm not adopted! :laugh:
  • kwinterscheidt
    kwinterscheidt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i totally understand where your coming from. my mom and sister are same height as me and weight about 50 pounds less than me. i feel so self conscious around them. but i take solisis in the fact that my mom has not had a cookie in 3 years. I just love cookies and if the price of being as thin as them is not eating cookies, i would rather be a little pudgier. i do have weight to loose but i need to be able to see all my ribs. my sister and mom are always sick too, so if being a little pudgier means never getting sick i am ok with that.
    just try to focus on your self and being healthy not skinny.
    you are already taken steps to improve your health by joining this website and reaching out to fellow healthy persons in progress. just keep up the good work and you will reach your goals!
  • ajodeb
    Options
    it's so nice to know there are people like me out there......thanks so much guys