Personal Trainer Food

Just started Personal Trainer Food today and I am ready to start my journey with you. This is the first time I have ever done something like this so I hope to get the support as well as give the support that is needed. I am a 45 year old female looking to lose 40 pounds. My current weight today is 190 and I will be keeping everyone in the loop by posting my weight twice a week. Thanks for reading my intro and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Replies

• RoguePanda
    RoguePanda Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there! Just began trying out PTF myself thanks to a Groupon. Doing lunches/dinner only. 1st week so far, noticed the proteins have been okay except for the occasional rubbery piece. I'm 41, female, 5'6" and trying to move the scale down from the 151-152 lbs. it's been stuck at. Let's see what happens.
  • Good luck to you. This is day 3 for me. So far the food hasn't been bad, but I am sure I will come across something that doesn't agree. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. Can't believe I just stated that, but oh well. We march on, first weekend, so I will check back in and let you know how I did, and please you do the same.
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 149 Member
    i saw the groupon and it looked like you could just buy a big bag of fajita chicken and frozen vegetables at Sam's club and get the same results. how would you rate the convenience of the groupon package?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Hello there,

I just purchased a groupon for this food program and I am going to start it the 1st week of February. This will give me time to clean out my refrig or should I say to eat things I already have that are limited with this program. Now that you have tried it what did you like or NOT like about the program?

Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.
  • mzmeka
    mzmeka Posts: 16 Member
    Anybody using Personal Trainer Food?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Yes, I did not like it and do not recommend it. The meats are high in sodium. The food is tasty and fresh though and I feel if you are on the go and do not have time to prepare your own food. But for me they were not better than lean cuisines which I eat when not time. Lean cuisines tast better. I used groupon and I still have not eaten it all. Hope this helps. Please message me if you have anymore questions
  • zapslr
    zapslr Posts: 12 Member
    Hi @mzmeka I just ordered it and plan to start it on Sun or Mon 6/19 or 20. Did you ever do it? What did you think of it? I've tried Jenny Craig, WW's, even doing my own store bought frozen stuff (Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones, Healthy Choice) etc and either I don't like it, can't stick w/ it, whatever. Just wondering what your thoughts were.