Does anyone else use Dailyburn, I have questions?

Options
If this is not allowed I understand, but I just signed up for the 30 day free trial of Dailyburn, are any others using this and are you having success. Do they cover the range you need to be successful over a longer time frame? I have defiantly felt it after I work out now but I am a new one to regular exercise so I know that I am going to gain fitness as I progress. Just looking for others opinions and thoughts.

Replies

• emmanuelochoa91
    emmanuelochoa91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I did sign up for their 30 day free trial like 5 months back and pretty much lasted 20 of those days until I decided transition back into regular weight lifting

I think Ilost like 10 pounds in those 20 days but tbh my diet was not on ppoint
    I think that if I had my diet on check than it would have been better in the long run
    But I liked the workouts a lot and it helped me gain a little bit of endurance which I needed for soccer
    Hope that helps
  • chaitrex
    chaitrex Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering about this too! I can't afford a gym at the moment and it's way too cold/icy/slippery to just go for a run.
  • cindyfischer568
    Options
    we live in the country and in a very rural area so I do not have access to any gym so I am left with walk/run and videos and I tend to get bored with the same thing over and over. I am just starting and the videos they recommended I start with did make me sweat. I like that they have all these different styles and levels of workouts to fit what you want.
  • elfof2moons
    elfof2moons Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been doing daily burn for about a month now. I follow the true beginner program and I think its working for me. I have a toddler who is always with me unless I am at work so the gym is not an option for me (no child care gyms around). Its also nice to be able to access it anywhere. It takes away my excuse of not feeling like getting out, or its too cold or even I am too tired. They have lots of programs so if I am not feeling like doing a major workout I can try the yoga programs. If I skip just a day of exercise I am more likely to stop doing it. I think that it really is a great program and it sounds like it would be a good option for you.
  • tonya1223
    Options
    I started it last week, so far I like it.
  • chaitrex
    chaitrex Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been doing a specific program long enough to see results?
    Or shall we just stick to the truth that any exercise is good exercise?
  • cindyfischer568
    Options
    I am only on my 3rd day on True Beginners and I love it so far. I am sore (I did pushups yesterday and the girls are not loving it ;) )
  • willrunforfood35
    Options
    How much is it after the free trial?
  • blee1007
    Options
    I do! I love it. I'm doing the inferno program. I try to workout everyday. Try is the key word. I do have gym membership but when I can't or just don't want to go, I rely on daily burn.
    My free month trial is almost over and I'm gonna stick with it. If you honestly think about The program as a whole its great. The programs they have are diverse and if you choose one you can always switch. The program keeps track of the calories you burn.
    The only disadvantage is buying a box and buying weights.
  • cindyfischer568
    Options
    I think it is like 12 or 13 a month if I remember correctly
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My family and I have been using Daily Burn for almost a year now and it is a great workout tool.
    The streamline videos are great to watch.
    I don't follow any of the programs, I just kind of use various workouts from different programs.
    Currently, I am getting some of the workouts from "Live to Fail", "Black Fire" and Cardio Sculpt.
    I usually just do the workouts and nothing else related to the website (like buying anything from there, etc...).
    To me it has been the best investment that I made for workouts.
    They are always adding new workouts and all of the Trainers are really great.
    For the ten dollars a month that sure beat going to a gym in my opinion.
    I also have never gotten bored due to all of the workouts that is available.
    Hope this helps.
  • sincerely4me1o0
    sincerely4me1o0 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Started DB True Beginner program today and was very surprised at how much of a sweat I got! So far I like it!