Getting your sexy back!

Options
2»

Replies

• beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Judging by the pictures on this post, you folks are succeeding with bringing your sexy back.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    i want to feel confindent being a healthy weight to and build muscles to support my joints to ease the pain i get from my hms also to get rid of some of the unwanted side affects of having pcos
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm in it for me. I've been putting others first for a long time and now it's my turn.
  • vickyaida
    vickyaida Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need confidence asap.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    For myself to be comfortable and have confidence, for my children because they need a healthy, fit and strong mama and of course for my hubby. I want to look hot and yummy for him all the time lmao!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Because I'd rather be sexy than not sexy.
  • abbycassidy1
    Options
    For myself, cause if I feel good about me, then that opens the worlds doors!
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I want to be a sexy husband, a healthy role model for my kids, more confident and comfortable in my job and when I perform on stage, and yes - I love it when attractive women notice me!
  • Azazel882
    Options
    Doing it for myself. I like being strong, I like seeing where my limits are and then I like to shatter them. The looks that come with it, is just icing on the cake.
  • VickiLee45
    VickiLee45 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    motivation comes from a crashed relationship which cause me to dip a little. It also showed me not to let low lifes influence me that way. I am here to step above it all. Back to my roots. Kick some *kitten*! Sorry Dad is a black belt
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Azazel882 wrote: »
    icing on the cake.

Yum.
  • keganming49
    Options
    i want to feel confindent being a healthy weight to and build muscles to support my joints to ease the pain i get from my hms also to get rid of some of the unwanted side affects of having pcos

You get it girl!!!!
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Im in it to build more muscle to crush my enemies.....

Or, y'know, be healthier n stuff