I just really need some help and support.

Options
I need to lose 2 lbs a week starting today, all the way through Jan. 10th if I expect to reach my goal wet. Or I guess my mini goal as I am trying to get to my pre pregnancy weight before my 7th anniv., but from there I want to lost about 30 more pounds.

Anyways. I hate working out. Yet I hate my flabby arms. I hate my jiggly thunder thighs. My big hips. you get the drift!

I really need someone on my side doing this with me!
I've had 2 kids and fear I will never look good in a bikini again. But I would love to find out if I can by my 22nd birthday! (May 27th, 2012)

HELP?! ANYONE?!

Replies

• tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I've just joined slim in six and want to lose 20 pounds in six weeks.
  • kandyland86
    kandyland86 Posts: 34
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i know your frustrations! ... i want my bikini body back! .... i have given EVERYTHING to my children as im sure you have .... i would LOVE to work as a motivaional friend and teammate to finally take something BACK from our children! .... those bikini bods can and WILL be ours!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • DeKreyzisfitness
    Options
    You can definitely do it!! :) Go ahead and add me if you would like. In about a week, this site and weight loss will be my only focus so we can support each other!
  • redtrain
    redtrain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me
  • bordersvm
    bordersvm Posts: 70
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    You can add me!
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    My goal is also to "average" 2 pounds a week. It doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes more, sometimes less, sometimes I gain a little. I believe it will even out in the end. Feel free to add me and I'll support you as much as you need. I know exercise is hard for some people but you have to really try and get it done or you'll never get to where you want to be :happy:
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    This is a great site for motivation and support.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Oh yes gir you can do it! Feel free to add me and let's do it togeher!
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You guys are great!!!
  • nayeee
    nayeee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an email buddy.........kinda doing this on my own and looking for support.
    THanks
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    I would love to have an email buddy.........kinda doing this on my own and looking for support.
    THanks
    I sent you a request!