Question

Tues & Thurs I go straight from work to aerobic kickboxing, getting home by 9pm. Too late to eat at that point. Suggestions?

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    No, it is not to late to eat unless eating that late bothers your stomach or sleep.

I worked shiftwork and had no problem eating and going right to sleep while losing weight.

• kayeiam
    kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
    what I do when I go from work to the gym is eat a snack or fruit I have taken to with me when I left the house before work. I then will eat it in the car right before going into the gym. (cheese stick and 1oz almonds, Apple or other fruit, but usually an apple)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Eat when you get home at 9:00.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Why is it too late? I'm out on Thursdays and rarely eat dinner before 9:30.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    No it's not too late. Eat if you're hungry .Weight loss has nothing to do with what time you eat.
  • I agree with the previous replies, but just make sure it's healthy and on the lighter; maybe celery and peanut butter, yogurt parfait, fruit and granola, etc.

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    If you just FEEL like its to late, you don't like to go to bed with much food in your belly, you could try a meal replacement shake or protein shake. Maybe that would digest easier and not leave you feeling as full, but still get the nutrients in.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    it would be too late for me, too. i can't eat that late in the day for some reason. if i were you, i would have a protein shake and drink it as soon as class was over. maybe even a protein bar, leave both in the car for after working-out. :smile: