Who owns all of Jillian Michaels dvds and uses them in rotat

Options
I have all of the Jillian Michaels DVDs and use them in rotation. Anyone else do this? I am looking for some more friends who are Jillian addicts to share exercise thoughts, motivate each other etc.

Replies

• michelellawrence
    Options
    I am a Jillian virgin, but just ordered a set of three off e-bay last night.... I had been hearing a lot of talk about the 30 day shred, so though I should probably try it out. :)
  • Caite_S
    Caite_S Posts: 42
    Options
    I have 6 week 6 pack and 30 DS and I love them both! I want to try some of her other ones once I finish the 30 DS.
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have the no more trouble zones, I do that twice a week. On days i don't go to the gym. I love it, i'm thinking about getting a few more to try.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have six week six pack, and I have tried yoga meltdown. I love both of them and I want to try 30DS soon.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have them all! There is a 30 day program using the shred, trouble zones & boost metab, there are a few of us getting ready to start it... You can add me if you are j retested in doing it with us...
  • Rocchellita
    Rocchellita Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I only have the 30 day shred and absolutely love it! After the workout I feel so much stronger :)

I love Jillian!!!!
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have 30 day shred, shred it with weights ~ kettlebell version (which I just did and it kicked my butt :) ) and the biggest loser cardiomax, which has a segment with Jillian, Bob and another trainer Kym. I also got her book Making the Cut, it has some tips to lose the last 20 lbs. Jillian definitely knows her stuff!!
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    I have completed 30 DS. Currently doing RI30. I have tried NMTZ & BFBM as well. I also have 6w6p and yoga meltdown, but haven't done those yet. I am working on finishing RIP30 first.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have the ones you can currently get in the UK - 30DS, NMTZ, BFBM and 6wk6pack.

I've done 30DS, am doing the other three on a rotation, but tbh I'm losing motivation with them at the moment and I think it's because when I did the shred, I joined a thread and we all posted how we found each day, which kept me motivated. Now I'm just doing them on my own, I have to really talk myself into getting my *kitten* into gear...

I'm planning on doing this rotation until 20th May, and then on 23rd May I'm probably going to have changed it around a bit - I'll have done this for over 4 weeks by then!

Would defo like a motivational group, I think I'll struggle after 20th May to continue with them!