hi, new here, looking for new friends!

Options
Hey, I'm just looking to meet liked minded people who are going through similar situations and who also need motivation and support. I'm trying to lose 45ish pounds, but I want to do it the healthy way and make it my new lifestyle. I'm 26, married, stay at home wife and I have a 5 month old puppy who inspires me to get out and run with her. My husband and I are trying to start a family too, but we haven't had any luck yet. My whole life I have struggled with weight issues, I don't want this to continue on and affect any future kids we have, I want them to always know me as active and healthy. Now is the time to start. I've been doing the 30Day Shred for a week, and trying to eat healthy and log everything in my diary here. I haven't lost ANY weight yet! That's very disappointing but I won't give up..hope to meet some of you soon..thanks for reading this :)

Replies

• dsk1000
    dsk1000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep it up alizabeth8. It will take time. Be in it for the long haul. You can do it.
  • alizabeth8
    Options
    Thanks, I won't give up!
  • Mikolinz
    Mikolinz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    newbie here too! looking to lose 60 pounds. am a stay at home mom to a 16month old, who's as naughty as a puppy anyway so yay! things in common, lol
  • alizabeth8
    Options
    Lol, that's great! :)
  • MaryT9277
    Options
    Hi

Just started back on MFP, looking to lose 40lbs also, it ain't easy. Seems easy to put it on though lol
  • Shabbaowl771
    Options
    Keep it up - it takes time and patience - you will get there! I have 6-8 stone to lose so i know how you feel! Feel free to add me! Already on here in just 1 day the support has been great!
  • alizabeth8
    Options
    It's SO easy. :( we can do it though!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! Family is a great motivation! I'm in this for my 1,5 yo daughter, do be a good role model so she doesn't struggle with her weight like I did! My goal is to lose 60 lbs. I'm already down 25 lbs!! I log every day. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • MaryT9277
    Options
    Well done on your 25lb loss. Walked to the supermarket rather than take the car in my lunch break, every little helps. Having a somewhere to share and vent is great! Helps to keep you focused!