New and looking for friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I've been on MFP for a few days and am looking to add some friends on here. Basically, I have no one in my personal life who is interested in weight loss so there's not too much support.

I'm currently at 230 (or so, I don't have a scale at the moment because they scare me) and am looking to get down to 160. I'm returning to college as a Junior this fall after taking a leave so I really want to get into better shape before then, hopefully around 30 pounds or so. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • cindizzle7
    cindizzle7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Well I just joined and need to figure everything out. I weigh about 280 and nedd to lose. After I graduated college and started working I just started putting on weight. Here I am way over the edge. So I hope we can encourage one another
  • redtrain
    redtrain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    yeah, welcome. you are among friends
  • johanna412
    johanna412 Posts: 8
    Options
    welcome!! congrats on returning to college. I recently finished my bachelors and know how challenging it is to keep on track. You can do it with a few changes.
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It's great to see you here.
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... I just joined a few days ago as well. I know how you feel, not wanting to go at the whole weight loss thing alone. Well the good news is you won't have to do it alone :smile: . I have a goal to lose 30 pounds by my 30th birthday which is in October. I've only lost 2 lbs so far, but for my first week I'll take any loss :wink: . As long as you are focused and determined you will reach your goals - together we will reach our goals :flowerforyou:
  • zoezoe11
    zoezoe11 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, welocme. Feel free toadd me.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Well....feel free to add me!
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs060.gif

Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me!!

~Leslie smiley-happy114.gif
  • xlaviebohemexx
    xlaviebohemexx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's amazing to see how supportive people are here!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Welcome...I am new to the forum but have been using MFP for about 6 weeks and have dropped 15 pounds since I have started using it to manage my calorie intake. I have lost 53 since 24 Jan 2011. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    welcome to the fam..friend request sent