said my weight out loud and proud!

Options
PNWriter
PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
So, I went to give blood today and had a GREAT NSV....they didn't have to use the big cuff! THEN I had to get up on a table to give blood and I hopped right up, no problem. As if that wasn't good enough, they asked me my weight after I was already in the room laying on the table and I said "250.2 pounds" loud and proud. I didn't feel ashamed at all because of all the NSVs and the fact I used to never utter my old weight (285) to anyone, not even myself. Both of those felt so good that at the canteen afterwards I chose bottled water and Goldfish pretzels instead of juice and a cookie. Heehee!

Replies

• denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! A great NSV indeed! xx
  • will4change
    will4change Posts: 87
    Options
    Awesome it all starts with small victorie!!!. Gread job on your wght loss!:smile:
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Great NSV! :o)

I could NEVER say my weight out loud........... Hmmm.... maybe I should work on that one lol
  • jamievolner
    jamievolner Posts: 35
    Options
    That is so wonderful!! I used to weight 275 and dropped 140 pounds and the first time I sat in a theater seat and whoosed right in....I shouted OMG I FIT IN THE SEAT...everyone looked at me like I was insane lmao....I understand how you're feeling...say it loud and say it proud and as the numbers go down you'll be giddy as can be lol...good for you!
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful!! I used to weight 275 and dropped 140 pounds and the first time I sat in a theater seat and whoosed right in....I shouted OMG I FIT IN THE SEAT...everyone looked at me like I was insane lmao....I understand how you're feeling...say it loud and say it proud and as the numbers go down you'll be giddy as can be lol...good for you!
    how the HELL did you lose 140 pounds? how long did it take? uh-oh..you didn't gain it back did you? if so...been there.
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAYYYYY!!! the mental part is so important, isn't it!!!
  • sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    No way! I just got home from donating blood! :) When she asked me my weight I looked at the door and wished it could've been a bit more open so everyone sitting near the door could hear me! hahah
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!