100 pounds lost 80 too go!

Options
la4wn25klpkb.png

so i just got on the scale and i have lost 100 pounds!! when i saw that i was 314 pounds i needed to make a change... then second picture is 50 pounds lost and the last picture is 49 more pounds .. so this is a 99 pound lost picture lol but i couldn't wait for the last pound ... BUT i did wait until i lost the last pound to post it here so i have officially lost 100 pounds

I havent started working out yet all i did was drink water and eat healthy so it took 2 years, now that i see the progress i have made just by making some small changes i feel ready to start making some big changes!! im going to start working out and really stick to eating healthy!

this next 80 pounds should come off much faster once i start working out!

Replies

• kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    wow! You are doing awesome!!!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference, you must feel great :) All of those small changes really do make a difference and add up to big changes, congrats!
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Nice change; pat yourself on the back! I have about 70 to lose, so I'll be working with you.
  • marcied2015
    marcied2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Very nice! And inspirational, too! :) Also, I love your hair long, you should grow it back out :P
  • WayneBradt
    WayneBradt Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    keep it up, you're doing awesome!
  • aprilmichelle427
    Options
    that's awesome!!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :)
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    That is SOOO GOOD! great JOB~
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you look great...great job
  • veroden
    veroden Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING ❤
  • Shandrith
    Shandrith Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm starting about where you did, I'm looking to end up approximately the same place you are, and knowing that it can be done or at least started without exercise gives me so much hope.
  • CupcakeCardio
    CupcakeCardio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    vixtris wrote: »
    Very nice! And inspirational, too! :) Also, I love your hair long, you should grow it back out :P

lol thanks actually my hair is still the same length haha you just cant tell in the picture
  • CupcakeCardio
    CupcakeCardio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm starting about where you did, I'm looking to end up approximately the same place you are, and knowing that it can be done or at least started without exercise gives me so much hope.

what you eat is really 80% of dropping pounds but try and be as active as you can even if its just a walk around the block after dinner every night... but if you cant do that then ya you just need to Eat healthy and drink water and you will see changes i swear!
  • hcooney1122
    hcooney1122 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this is great! i'm starting around the same as you and am focused on the long haul - glad to see someone similar to me stuck with it and it is possible!
  • RegineRere
    RegineRere Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!