A little list of my accomplishments thus far

Options
KierstyPants
KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
1. The smallest towel we own wraps around me.
WHAT?! Yeah that's right.

2. I wore shorts to class for the first time in three years.
Sexyy. Okay not yet, but i'm getting there.

3. I'm started to like running.
That is the last thing I thought I'd accomplish. I mean it's not fun to sweat and feel like your heart is going to explode, but i love feeling accomplished.

4. I'm getting noticed. I wasn't like the super outcast. But i'm just seemingly.. talked about for my weight loss. Which is BOMB.

5. I feel lighter. Weirdly enough. I can stand up easier. Yess!

6. I fit into medium shirts. Cute clothes. Cute shirts. Cute dresses. Cute shorts. Mmm I love cute clothes.

7. My confidence has sky rocketed. It's like at it's peak already. That's my favorite one.

And if this seems self centered, I apologize. I am just ECSTATIC for these changes happening.

Replies

• pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Own it girl, you deserve it well done!

GG
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    NOT self-centered! This is the place to list your accomplishments. Sounds like you're doing a great job so far. Congratulations on getting noticed too. That must feel good!!! Keep up the good work!! You're well on your way to your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • redtrain
    redtrain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great list of accomplishments. Be proud of what you have done!! Post it, yell out the window or whatever makes you feel good. You have every right. :flowerforyou:
  • midmomike2
    midmomike2 Posts: 213
    Options
    Well done! I can totally relate to number 3...I ran my 1rst 2 5ks 2 weeks ago and actually did well (top 3rd overall and 10th out of 25 in my class) I have NEVER liked running, but now find myself looking forward to my next run!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Be proud of what you`ve done.you`ve worked hard to get where u are.
    jane:drinker:
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you deserve to celebrate your success. I hope to be there someday myself!
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love your post :) Especially number 3 where I can recognize myself into lol :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!