Looking for friends for motivation and encouragement.

Options
ohcobblers
ohcobblers Posts: 52 Member
edited February 2015 in Motivation and Support
I find that with no friends on here I don't always come back. I'd like more friends to be encouraging and will gave the same in return.

A few years ago I got down to a size 12 and as wonderful as it was to shop in the "normal" clothes section, it didn't last. Back up to 200 lbs.

Things about me: I'm a bit of a tree hugger, prefer to eat mostly organic (except for the Cola habit I ignore) but I'm also lazy and love SUGAR.

Share any of these traits?
Add me as a friend!
No need to ask, just do it. (Did I infringe on trademark there? Oh well.)

Thanks all!

Replies

• mikhsh
    mikhsh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am just starting with MFP and would love some support! I cloth diaper my baby, does that count as being a tree hugger ;) add me! :)
  • workingthisout
    workingthisout Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a little while, but I'm always looking for more positive friends and motivation :smiley: Adding you guys
  • MommyILoU
    Options
    I definitely need more support/friends on MFP. I tend to start it, see some results, stop tracking, gain again, and start the process all over. This time I am trying to change my lifestyle instead of just dieting. I'm adding all of you :smiley:
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I could also use some more friend/supporters on MFP. I've been on here for a couple of years now starting and stopping and having a really hard time. Every few weeks, most of the friends I add also stop logging in.
  • runem2011
    runem2011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want, having people on here going through the same things will sure help us all