Looking for comps so I can set my new goal weight

Options
WayneBradt
WayneBradt Posts: 69 Member
edited February 2015 in Motivation and Support
When I started my journey at 310 lbs. I was so far away from anything resembling "normal" I picked a goal weight of 199 lbs only because it started with a 1. I have done the calculator thing and if I believe I have a large frame as it tells me my ideal weight is 158-180 lbs. at 5'10". I know all body types are different but I was wondering if there are any guys out there of similar height and weight between 160-200 lbs that could share a pic or information that would help me see the differences, or maybe even the possibilities of something realistic to shoot for as a new goal as I approach my arbitrarily chosen original goal. More than likely I'm over thinking the entire thing, but all help and information is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edit: I guess I didn't really think about this to much when I wrote it. I may be asking to much of others here and if so I understand if I only get silence.

Replies

• Sapezzulo
    Sapezzulo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been dieting for 2 months now. I started at 275lbs and have already lost 23lbs. I haven't been exercising at all and I haven't had to get rid of too many of my favorite foods. For us bigger people, we can actually lose weight faster than smaller people. Those last few pounds I'm told are going to be the hardest but they are doable. I'm shooting for losing 100lbs which would put me at 175. If you want we can try to keep each other on track counting calories.