6lbs down, huge difference.

Options
8ruaazm89jv2.jpg
I never let people take photos of me, it's always been a terrible fear of mine. Tonight my mum stated how big my jeans have become, these are size 10 UK (size 6 US). I have finally noticed a difference for myself, all the working out finally becomes worth it when you noticed you've changed even the slightest. Still 157lbs and all I can think of is the next goal!

Replies

• jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    good grief I am a size 14 and weigh a little under you!! you carry it really well and look pretty well on it. You must have great muscles holding some of that. Just goes to show it really is not all about the scale, I wish I could fit into size 10 never mind have spare room
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Looking great, keep up the good work :D
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The scales have killed me, I have been massively depressed about it, I can't lie. To the point of obsession, when I was a size 14 I only weighed about 14lbs more than this, but I have to be so disciplined to remain 'slim' by generic standards!
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That's great
  • MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • jahlioness1977
    Options
    I think scales are useful but ... there are other indicators. I weigh once a week and after working out all last week, i didn't loose a single pound! However my body fat decreased and my skeletal muscle increased so it was still a good week. You look great BTW
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!