Where do you see your weight coming off?

Options
I know they say it comes off equally blah blah blah... But I can tell it is coming off my legs faster than my tummy and I can prove it with measurements! So where do you see your weight come off the fastest?

Replies

• lgoldfarb
    lgoldfarb Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Always comes off my boobs and butt first.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Mine is face, shoulders & arms, then legs & bottom, with abdomen last.
    Cheers, h
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    First was my face/neck (I had a seriously fat neck). It's pretty much evened out at this point though.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Face first :unamused:
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Very few people see it come off equally. I'm down to the last 8ish pounds and it is only now coming off my tummy more than elsewhere.
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I definitely want to wear a nice dress I have, but by the time my belly catches up to legs and chest it will probably be too small. :(
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Are you doing strength training as well as calorie counting?
    If not start doing some. It will help retain your LBM and reshape your body.
    Cheers, h.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Always shows up first on my upper chest - clavicle/collar bone area.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    chest/ back - im down 4" in my bust measurement

id really like to see the weight loss wealth shared with the lower part of my body, now. LOL
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Boobs and fingers. Its the only places i SEE it coming off and notice the difference. Darn shame too
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Face first, and some from my boobs... slowly working itself downward... my back fat's disappearing too!! :smiley:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    lgoldfarb wrote: »
    Always comes off my boobs and butt first.

I've lost ONCE. And yes, boobs first. Second belly. Last hips/thighs etc. And face! yes! somewhere along was face, probably all along was face but I couldn't see that until after. Perhaps because I see that most, ha.
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I would do nearly anything to get even a bit off my belly, but nope, not happening just yet. First I noticed my back was getting slimmer, then my thighs.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Face first, neck/shoulders and right now it's my legs/calves that are slimming down the most.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    When I gain weight, I get curvier (bust and butt), then wider (hips and waist). It also shows a lot in my face.

When I lose weight, I lose it in my face quickly, and then I get narrower (waist first, then hips/thighs), and with that also goes the bust and a bit of butt. The rest of my butt is the last to go. Also, I've never gained weight on my stomach. My waist has gotten wider, but my stomach has always been flat, even at my highest weight. So the little softness that's on my stomach I imagine will also be the last to go before any sort of ab definition can show through.
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My back first i think, then butt, waist, legs, boobs, face, stomach yes, but most of the fat is there so way more to lose there
  • ALMG1992
    ALMG1992 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My Face lol
  • RainyNikolova
    RainyNikolova Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Butt and belly
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the most change in my thighs right now, but at the very beginning it was my stomach
  • clyn27
    clyn27 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My boobs, which totally sucks cuz they were already small :( I kind of wanted any bit of fat that was in them to stay. I will be lucky if I'm an A cup by the time I'm done