Insanity half way pics

BflSaberfan
BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Pics from today, I just finished day 30 yesterday.

Day 1 side view

April2011004.jpg

Day 30 side view

05-11-2011009.jpg

Day 1 back

April2011005.jpg

Day 30 back

05-11-2011011.jpg

CANT WAIT UNTIL DAY 60!!!!!

Replies

• beloslover
    beloslover Posts: 22
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Thats so awesome!!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Looking good keep up the hard work
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Major difference!!! Keep up the good work! You look GREAT!!!
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Congrats!!!! you look awesome!!!! you should be so proud of yourself!!!! what an inspiration you are!!!!
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    That's awesome! I just finished my 3rd consecutive day of the 30 Day Shred, and now I'm wondering if I should take pics. You're looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    You look great! I am starting mine on the 15th :)
  • BflSaberfan
    That's awesome! I just finished my 3rd consecutive day of the 30 Day Shred, and now I'm wondering if I should take pics. You're looking great! Keep up the good work!

You really should take pictures, wear the same outfit. I was complaining yesterday that I didn't see results....well the pictures dont lie but the mirror can so I feel alot better now lol
  • wonton30
    wonton30 Posts: 5
    Wow! I'm starting Insanity this weekend... I keep putting it off because it looks so intimidating lol. Keep up the awesome work! Your pics will definitely give me the motivation now :)
  • DarthBubbles
    DarthBubbles Posts: 138
    Wow! I'm starting Insanity this weekend... I keep putting it off because it looks so intimidating lol. Keep up the awesome work! Your pics will definitely give me the motivation now :)

Me too! I am scared, but I'm gonna start Sunday...thanks for sharing your pics!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    You look amazing!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    Thanks everyone, hard to believe I was almost 200lbs less than a year ago. Unbelievable.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    I see the difference!! Amazing! Great job! Very encouraging! We were at the same weight like a year ago and now we are almost neck and neck with just around 15 lbs to go!! I am getting ready to start zig zagging my calories and doing more boxing and heavy weights! Great job!!
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Awesome job! Looking good!
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Great job. You should be really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Yeah!! You look great girl! Keep diggin deep :flowerforyou:
  • BflSaberfan
    Thank you. I'm feelign so great today, a friend of mine on facebook asked when I was going to buy a bikini lol I'm not there yet but hopefully by summer.
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Wow!! You are working hard! Congrats on your progress! I should be starting Insanity in July!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 79 Member
    Great job!!! You look fabulous!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    bumping for sculley
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    And yay I see it!!! That's soooooooo awesome!! Kudos to you! That makes me so excited so you did the program everyday right? Did you have a hard time doing all the exercise. Gosh I don't know you but am proud and your my new hero :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!