pat on the back

Options
I have to say today the first time since Jan 6 when I started this I pretty much stuck to my 1200 calorie goal and did 1300 calories (maybe 1400 after a potato chip binge) and I am finally figuring out that if i cut out the 'small snacks" of mini candy and sugar i can stay in my range. I can do this. !!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • aurora1111616
    aurora1111616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ok more like 1480 but still that's kind of good right? I"m buying a food scale tomorrow. Tonight I measured out rigatoni and spaghetti sauce 1 single serving is 2 oz each (which btw is 18 noodles) and i was probably eating 5 to 10 times more than that. It really helps to measure b/c the portions are actually really small if you do it correctly. So I assume that's why I'm not losing like I want b/c I'm not eating the correct portion size. I got this ! I can do this!
  • aurora1111616
    aurora1111616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Awesome!
    Thanks !!

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    ok more like 1480 but still that's kind of good right? I"m buying a food scale tomorrow. Tonight I measured out rigatoni and spaghetti sauce 1 single serving is 2 oz each (which btw is 18 noodles) and i was probably eating 5 to 10 times more than that. It really helps to measure b/c the portions are actually really small if you do it correctly. So I assume that's why I'm not losing like I want b/c I'm not eating the correct portion size. I got this ! I can do this!

Food scale :) When I measured out pasta I hadn't realized how much I was eating. Mind blown