Looking for motivating friends!

Options
looking for friends on mfp to help keep me motivated to reach my goal of getting below 200lbs before returning to university in September, I'll also try to be as motivating as possible haha

Replies

• creasys_bean2011
    creasys_bean2011 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me :) good luck!!
  • Jackaline0612
    Jackaline0612 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • StephEyeAm
    StephEyeAm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also needing motivation and support! Would love to help eachother. Feel free to add me!
  • KtMcD89
    KtMcD89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to help anyone and I know I could use all the help I can get!! Please feel free to add me anyone!
  • pinkpetals84
    pinkpetals84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let me start by commending you for taking the first step. Always keep in mind that this is not about the weight. This is about self love. Taking charge of your body is a comment you are making for yourself. Accepting and embracing yourself no matter what number appears on the scale is the first step for change. My goal to loosing weight was to become happy as if only skinny people were the only ones with this ability. Once you repair your relationship with yourself, will power and self control will follow.
    I'm only speaking from a general perspective. The world has a tiny mold that only a few can fit into, leaving the rest of us feeling inadequate.
    When I started my lifestyle change I was weighing 222 pounds, now I'm proud to say that I'm 187 pounds. The road ahead can be challenging but it is worth it because I discovered that I'm worth it. Even strech marks look beautiful to me, they serve as a remainder of who I used to be and who I have become. Good luck in your quest. You can always count on me for support. Stay healthy my friend!
  • Novett
    Options
    Please count me in. I could really use some motivation and encouragement to get back on track. I've lost 50 lbs and lost my way. I still have 48 lbs more to go...and need all the help I can get :wink:
  • andiemm30by30
    Options
    I'm hoping to get under 200 pounds by July! I'd love to help motivate so add me
  • seanyboi234
    Options
    Hey
  • little_momma_71
    Options
    Having lost almost two stone before christmas my dieting mojo has jumped ship need that extra push to get me back into it.
    Please feel free to add me
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    Add me! :D We have similar goals. I was hoping to lose the weight before transferring to a new university in the summer
  • mikhsh
    mikhsh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get under the 200 mark too! Add me too :)
  • ohcobblers
    ohcobblers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivation, encouragement, friends to help and talk to. Any body feel free to add me without asking and say hi. :)
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm here for ya :)
    I've been over 200
  • workingthisout
    workingthisout Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll be adding all of you :)
  • ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Anyone else would like to add me, I would appreciate it! :)
  • naomidrake
    Options
    I'd love to give and get the support!
  • haralynn
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) need more friends for motivation and support!!
  • AmyH2323
    AmyH2323 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Can always use a few more motivating friends. I have lost 33.5 and need to lose 34.5 to get under 200.
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone reading) can add me. I'll cheer you on!