Need Friends

Options
Hey I am new to this and I don't want to loose motivation, So please send me a friend request or drop me a message! I don't want to do this journey by myself.
A little bit about myself. I currently weight 180lbs. My short term goal is to loose 10lbs and my main goal is to get to 130 or to at least be healthy and comfortable in my own body.
Have a great day everyone! <3

Replies

• billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in a similar situation, 175Ibs, 130 would be perfect. It would be good to have a friend with a similar goal. I will add you
    Billy x
  • billymacintosh
    Options
    Could you possibly add me? My phone appears to be playing up!
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • iloveromanbabb
    Options
    I want to join you guys?! :) my name is Lauren..
  • Kasymira
    Options
    The more the better :)
  • Derek19877
    Derek19877 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! Love helping others on their journey! Good luck! Great place to meet people from around the world!
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome. Please feel free to send me an add request. Good luck
  • yash_hh
    yash_hh Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Was just passing by to get to the german Forums but simply saw the "need freinds" and thought ... why not look into it. You're welcom to add me so I can work on my english and maybe give you a boost to reach your targets.
  • billymacintosh
    Options
    Ok so I am definitely on track today although it is only 10.18 in the morning ;) I may report back later with how my day has gone. Hopefully this will keep me motivated not to stray!
  • Kasymira
    Options
    Sent you all friend requests! You better accept, lol. And you can do this Billymac!
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 196lbs I think and am down to 136 and trying to stay motivated.
  • just8607spin
    just8607spin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would gladly be friends with any of you, Im 6'3" and currently weigh about 260 ( been a while since ive been around a scale) Im looking to get back down to around 210ish and would like to talk to people whose goals are similar.
  • ringaroundrosi
    Options
    Hi I started at 185! I'm 10 lbs down (: I've been using this app & it helps me a lot! Feel free to add me.
  • jessygr7910
    Options
    I started my journey last wednesday im 5,2" and weight 172 my goal is to be around 130 any support its welcomed and apreciated.
  • JKDBudda
    JKDBudda Posts: 4 Member
    Options