Looking for girls 5'3-5'0 for inspiration!

Options
im super short 5'1 and currently I am 154 I would really like to be friends with some people going through the same thing. Been looking at some short girls posts and they are super small like 5'3 130 pounds. That's my goal to be!!! Not where I want to lose weight from so just wondering if there is anyone else out there who is like me. I am currently 4 days in to my new found lifestyle so I could use some major motivation

Replies

• AshleyN1992
    Options
    I'm 5' on the nose. When I started at the start of February I was 153, weighting myself today I'm 148. My goal is 120 where I used to be 4 years ago.
  • emiliabunny
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 152. I want to be 130. I just joined today!
  • pascalealana
    pascalealana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' on the nose. When I started at the start of February I was 153, weighting myself today I'm 148. My goal is 120 where I used to be 4 years ago.

Wow great job! We have such similar goals!! And starting weights hopefully we can be friends and keep each other going????
  • sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft and used to be 174lbs (it's kills me to admit that) I'm 152 at the moment and want to get to 119 by the end of the year. Do any you find weight loss is really slow and quite restricted for cake? Oh and feel free to add me
  • sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    *cals lol
  • pascalealana
    pascalealana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    sewan86 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 5ft and used to be 174lbs (it's kills me to admit that) I'm 152 at the moment and want to get to 119 by the end of the year. Do any you find weight loss is really slow and quite restricted for cake? Oh and feel free to add me
    My fitness pal has me at 960 a day which is crazy only been doing it for 4 days so I will keep you posted
  • nsavage17
    nsavage17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 at 165 and the goal is 120! Goals are very similar. Feel free to add me!
  • AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 150 today, I was 160 last week! Let's do this!
  • AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 167
    I originally wanted to be 99lbs but that's a bit unrealistic lol so I just want to be thin and fit. Whatever the scales say.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    sewan86 wrote: »
    My fitness pal has me at 960 a day which is crazy only been doing it for 4 days so I will keep you posted

960? That's like super low. Check with tech support on that. Mpf has me on 1200
  • Missbodyrocker
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1.5 lol My own plan is 1500 calories per day including exercise calories. I have 13lbs to lose.
  • Missbodyrocker
    Options
    Sorry meant to add that I don't count calories in vegetables unless it's beans or potatoes. The reason for this I wouldn't eat them and have a biscuit instead if I was thinking about the calories. I do count fruit.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    5'3" 165. heading for 125. feel free to add me as well.
  • pinklilies84
    Options
    Hi..im 5'3" n weigh 146. My ideal weight is 132. I need friends as motivators. Feel free to add me :D
  • cattizzy
    cattizzy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'3 and 155, I would love some friends around my size for motivation!
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 120...I would love more friends close to my height!
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    im super short 5'1 and currently I am 154 I would really like to be friends with some people going through the same thing. Been looking at some short girls posts and they are super small like 5'3 130 pounds. That's my goal to be!!! Not where I want to lose weight from so just wondering if there is anyone else out there who is like me. I am currently 4 days in to my new found lifestyle so I could use some major motivation

Hi :) I am short :D 161 sm tall, 48 kg weight Add me :)
  • daviloreana
    daviloreana Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have about 60lbs to lose. add me! i need motivation =]
  • cassy000
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 179 ...I'm trying to get back on track.. :)