What Do You Love?

2»

Replies

• My eyes??
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Wow, songbyrd, you are like totally buff!!!! Wow!!!! :noway:

:blushing: Awwwe thank you!! That is one of my 'goal' words haha!

I am probably a bit smaller now than I was then because I've been focusing on running much more than lifting. I actually would really like bigger biceps and a more developed back but I just don't have time right yet.

Jeez, I thought your back looked amazing in your profile pics! And I think running probably does good for muscles, although probably not that great for making them bigger. It's probably really tough to put on muscle as a woman... right? Keep up the awesome work! As for your badonkadonk, I once had a volleyball coach who told me to "lift weights and do squats until my butt sticks out like a shelf." You sound like you're well on your way to that, so keep it up!
  • darn it....now i feel compelled to answer! grrrr.....i like my left pinky! it's short and skinny, and it has a pretty nail on it :tongue:
  • my eyes my hair
  • My hourglassy figure, since I always gain weight in the boobs, butt and hips.
    I also like my eyes and freckles~
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    The thing I like the most about me is that I am genuine!!:smile:
    about my body, its my breasts.:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only answering b/c you said I had to...
    :happy: I understand totally:flowerforyou:

I am at the point of seeing inner beauty..not seeing so much outer beauty quite yet ...... but I suppose I could probably come up with one ohhhhhhhh two come to mind

eyes and smile

Regarding charateristics I like about me ....here's just a few that come to mind:

Strength (no I don't mean lifting heavy things:noway: )
    Humor
    Kindness
    A wonderful Heart
    Empathy
    Gratitude
    Ability to comfort
    Ability to teach
    Easily make others smile
    Commitment

Ok, off to workout....:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only answering b/c you said I had to...

I see many things... the most wonderful smile...your eyes, cute nose...it's adorable! Even your eyes smile....... funny isn't it that we are able to see the wonderful traits of others but are the last to see them in ourselves....... sad...but often that's what happens:cry::flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    I've got long legs, to the tune of 34" inseam! They're pretty muscular, but slender, too. Does that make sense?
    yup...does to me:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    I have thick hair, which I am thankful to my daddy for. Bright green eyes to see the world with. A kick butt sense of humor which gets me through some tough situations. Guts to stand up for myself if someone messes with me and a heart of gold which makes me forgive them as soon as it's over.

My body? Meh, I could be much thinner is this spot, perkier in that spot, I'm a curvy girl...but that stuff comes in time. When you learn to love what is inside,the outside will surely follow.

This is probably such a difficult subject for the women to respond to. We are taught it isn't proper to brag, talk yourself up, toot your own horn. Even if we think to ourselves, ,"I've got great boobs" we know that we should keep that opinion to ourselves for fear of coming off as vain or conceited.

Sadly, most women don't even realize how stunning they really are.

Lynnie
    I think that often happens with us women, yes...:cry::flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    And 3baby, your kids are adorable! You have a great smile too!

Awww! Thank you on both counts! :blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    My eyes??

why, yes! Your eyes are gorgeous!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Great idea for a topic!

I like my ears. They are cute and small with attached earlobes (I'm not sure how to explain what I mean by this). Also, I like my earrings. I prefer studs but my husband likes rings.

I also have a big freckle near my one eye that I have always liked and I have one dimple.

I guess I like the things that make me different :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    my shoulder and muscles which cannot be seen just yet, but are there and working hard for me!!

WOOT WOOT for muscles!!

( I also like my hair and my eyes-now that Ive lost weight I can see them again!)
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Mainly my personality...honesty, good sense of humor, I'm a good listener(I was always the one my girls called when they had a problem and the peace maker), hard worker, independent(well it's tough now but I still don't ask for help...nor do I turn it down :laugh: You can send donations to...LOL just kidding:laugh: :wink: :tongue: ), and I'm a very reliable, dependable friend.

And physically.......Ok I hope this is ok to say.......but I like my boobs :bigsmile: :drinker: :blushing: They are nice :laugh: :tongue: And I like my eyes and legs too. :happy: :tongue:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: