Friends please!

Options
Well, I am back again and ready to get serious !!!!!!
Would love some friend to support one another.
My goal is to lose 40 pounds.
I have been a yo yo dieter all my life , gaining 5 to 10 pounds each year and now I don't recognize myself.
I want to slowly regain some control and start living my life to its fullest!
Looking for friends for support & accountability .
Thank you
In health & fitness ❤

Replies

• jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I've been on that same roller coaster ride. Hoping to get off and make this a one way journey. Looking to drop 30-50. Been here before but fell away for a few years. Now working my way back. Be happy to help motivate.
  • jolson54829
    jolson54829 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I've lost 54 pounds, and gained almost all of it back. I'm down over 20 pounds again. A lot of my friends have become inactive, so I'd like some more!
  • 321sarahdoughty
    321sarahdoughty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fe free to add mee
  • andijo89
    andijo89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined a few years ago but never really got serious. I ended up putting on more weight than ever. I'm a plexus user and lost 22lbs. I've been eating better and exercising. However I have not been tracking. I have exactly 40 lbs more to loose now. I would love to be supportive and help encourage. I am not familiar with everything on the app. but,..I'm learning!! I'm ready to get serious and do this!!!
  • AnicaMadderra
    AnicaMadderra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use Plexus as well! I love it!
  • cblkel
    cblkel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am a new Plexus user. I've had the products for a few months now, but decided to get serious on 8/1/15. I know I can do this.