Anybody else addicted to peanut butter?

Options
I know this sounds silly but I think I might be addicted to peanut butter. Once I pick up a jar, I cannot put it down. It's my main trigger food.

Replies

• kevinala
    kevinala Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes I know the feeling! Lol
  • lwade0131
    lwade0131 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had to give it up. Trigger food.
  • stmel03
    stmel03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes.. I had to ditch it from the kitchen for that very reason. Try PB2 maybe. Pretty good taste, way less calories. And I've noticed that since you need to add water(or almond milk) to make it your less likely to eat the whole thing at once!
  • nesian_twin
    Options
    Yes especially if it is smooth and a little bit sweet and if I have white bread and butter in the house to go with it, I cannot resist it and, like chocolate, I cannot stop at "one" which is why I dont have it in my house anymore. White bread also gone, we changed to Vogels wholegrain. Butter still here but in moderation only.
  • lstyper
    lstyper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Peanut butters great with celery. I like to eat it about an hour before i work out and sometimes after. Great for running for a while. High in protien with healthy fats. LoL jus try to stick to 2-4 tbsp. a day.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    Options
    I often have it for supper on two small slices of five seed bread. Only a little bit or I'd would eat the whole jar
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Yuuuup. I can buy it and eat it in moderation if I am sober. But I had to give the peanut butter a pass at the store yesterday because I knew I would be drinking this weekend and that if drunk me gets her hands on a jar of peanut butter, it's over. It's one of the few foods I will intentionally avoid buying, because <3
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    It's so good it's just not fair. Lol
  • ElFantasma57
    ElFantasma57 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's not such a big thing over here in England, but nearly picked up a jar the other day as I loved it as a kid.