Looking for girls 5'3-5'0 for inspiration!

Options

Replies

• Southerngalpal
    Southerngalpal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 Ive got 36 lbs to go. My goal is 130-135 lbs anyone who is serious about losing weight and who logs can add me. I'm supportive and will try to help but I need support also Lol
  • pascalealana
    pascalealana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 167
    I originally wanted to be 99lbs but that's a bit unrealistic lol so I just want to be thin and fit. Whatever the scales say.

Yeah 99 is a little bit on the teeny tiny side you are a woman! Be happy with a woman's weight! Aka a little bit of curve 99 has no curve! Hah
  • SillyMarieDiaz
    SillyMarieDiaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 417 lbs :(
  • Tiffy0982
    Tiffy0982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0. Started a loose to live program in december. Strength training mostly. I have lost 20 lbs and 19 inches. Went from 180 to 160. My goal is 120 and I have until the end of June.
  • Diet242
    Diet242 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 SW 160 CW 132 GW 125...you can add me too!
  • mujerboricua15
    mujerboricua15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 and current weight 154. My goal is to be around 130-135. Just started counting calories a couple of days ago. Add me too!
  • jacquelyneharp227
    Options
    I'm 5'3 currently weigh 159. I started out at 165 beginning of Feb. I'm counting calories in and calories out keeping calories at 1200. Doing cardio and bodyweight training. Mainly Hiit from neilaray. Currently using the ab diet from the same site. It was rough at first because I love food but exercise alone wasn't working so I had to make a lifestyle change. I still allow myself a cheat meal once a week. It's working so far but I have a long journey ahead and it would help to have others motivate me... My goal weight is eventually 130 but right now I'll be happy to get into the 40s. I find small goals help motivate me and isn't overwhelming.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 53 years old. I started at 168.9 and am hovering between 114 and 116 now (although honestly this is a bad week and I am about 119-120)

It took a long time to lose the weight. When you are tiny to begin with, you cannot cut the calories as much as let's say a 5'8" girl who weighs 200 lbs. Although the BMI is about the same, the calories needed to sustain our 'good weight' for our height is lower. No way around it. MFP is great for determining this, giving you a number, then letting you eat back your exercise cals.

It worked for me! I have also maintained for a few years (up a bit for awhile, down again real quick because I never left the support of this site)

Good luck! Dynamite comes in small packages ;)
  • maciastwin
    maciastwin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4" and at my heaviest was 201. I am down to 190 in just a week. Most of the weight loss was water retention. I started watching my sodium intake and sugar intake and drinking more water. I am also on the Thrive 8 week challenge. If you want to know more about it you can message me or visit the site at;
    https://borntolive.le-vel.com/
  • pascalealana
    pascalealana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tiffy0982 wrote: »
    I am 5'0. Started a loose to live program in december. Strength training mostly. I have lost 20 lbs and 19 inches. Went from 180 to 160. My goal is 120 and I have until the end of June.

Wow great job!!
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    hi there.. im not 5'4 5'0 bu im really short 4 feet 8 :) looking for motivate friends add me if u like.
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 , my weight right now is 144 I started 41 days ago at 164! My goal is 130 to 125
    Feel free to add me!
  • PaulaVintila
    PaulaVintila Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too? 5'3 and 130-I want to go down to 110 because for some reason even at this weight I have the biggest belly.
  • LittleJem01
    LittleJem01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3", started off at 140 and currently 129 but my goal is 118. Would love some friends with similar goals for motivation so feel free to add :)
  • paulafretwell1
    Options
    Hi all us shorties need to stick together I'm 4 foot 11 n weigh 176 lbs just want be healthy n fit n weigh 120 ish pounds please feel free to add me that goes to all y'all xx I'm from UK :)
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and really heavy :( 87 kgs would love to lose 20 kgs
  • littlehappystitches
    littlehappystitches Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft nothing and would love some new friends! Currently 138lbs and would like to get to 125 lb would love to hear what everyone's typical day of eating looks like :)
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi!! Anyone can feel free to add me too!! I'm 5'2" at 139lbs...my goal is to be between 123-125..I felt great at the weight before...and I'm eating around 1600 cals and weight training and some cardio in there also...doing IIFYM so I'm hoping I don't have to be really calorie restricted to lose this weight...I'm not good at restricting and being told certain foods are off limits....moderation is key for me if I'm going to be successful for the long haul...I'm done with the quick fix stuff. So, if I can reach my goal my September I'll be stoked!!! :)

P.S. it's always hard for us shorties to lose like the tallies! LOL
  • j_weaver_10
    j_weaver_10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently 172 I'd like to be at least 135
  • kelzfender21
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and right now I'm 126, lost 14 pounds in the last 2 months after being stuck at 140 for over a year after having my daughter. I maintain a low calorie diet using this app and do not exercise right now. I prefer jogging and in minnesota right now it's basically freezing. I wish you luck with your weight loss and am here if you want advice. B)