Looking for supportive and motivated friends!

Options
I have let myself go. I need to take care of me. I need to be healthy so I can help take care of those who are important to me.
I am 41 and probably close to 400lbs. I am to scared to step on the scale to know my real weight. I just can't do it at this time.
I don't have a huge support system at home. My boyfriend is great, he is very supportive.
My mom is supportive, but right now she is dealing with stage 4 lymphoma. I need to be here for her. She needs my help. I can't do it if I don't get in the right track.
My "best friend " is no good. We may not be friends for much longer due to some personal reasons.
Send me a friend request if you would like to. I promise to be as positive and supportive to you as I can.
Let's do this together!

Replies

• OwlCherri
    OwlCherri Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's never easy alone! Sent you a friend request!
  • cath498
    Options
    No it's not easy and I have no idea on how to send you a friend request. I'm new here and need some encouragement and definitely some help on figuring how this works lol
  • graceversoni92
    graceversoni92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Be positive! Don't let others and things around you drag you offcourse.
  • HuskyHiker413
    HuskyHiker413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am very motivated, I try to give support as often as I can. Anyone looking for a good MFP friend can add me.
  • sprickett11
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!