NSV for sure!!

tonicia
tonicia Posts: 145 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
So theres this dress. I wanted to wear it for Easter. It was the biggest size it came in and was still wayyyy too small. Only zipped about half way up. I was going to have a seamstress make me a replica in a bigger size, but haven't gotten to it....well....for ****s and giggles...I decided to see if there was any difference in how much it could zip up today....Um.....ALLL THE WAYYYYYY. The sucker FITS!!! AS IS!!! Didn't feel like Ive lost much...felt like people's compliments were just blowing smoke up my *kitten*, but.....HOLY CRAP im excited! lol.

Replies

• bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Congrats!! That is always an awesom feeling!!
  • lalalalyndsey
    lalalalyndsey Posts: 565
    YAY!! :D good for you!!!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    That's AWESOME! I know I get pretty obsessed with the scale but THAT must have felt so much more powerful than those silly numbers! Way to go girl and keep up the great work!!!
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Thanks guys!! Im on top of the world tonight..feelin like maybe my hard work IS actually doing something. = )
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Thats awesome! Keep it up, im proud of you :-)
  • What an incredible feeling that must be! Super excited for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!