Syncing Fitbit Stats

Options
If anyone owns a fitbit charge, do you know how to get your "steps" to show on fitness pal, or do you have to calculate them yourself and add them as logged workout?

Thanks!

Replies

• ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    If you go onto the phone App - Click "More" - Click "Steps" - Choose A Device Click "Fitbit"

I do not know how to do it from the website
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    In MFP, the website, if you click on Apps, you can select FitBit from there and it will walk you through the steps of syncing them. Or in FitBit if you click the gear icon and then go to settings you can join them from there. Just to warn you though, lately I have had issues with it syncing and have to disconnect and reconnect manually every day to get it to show. I am told it is due to the large influx of new joiners with the new year. Hopefully you won't have the problem and hopefully it will get fixed soon.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    I have the One and notice that sometimes (more often lately) it doesn't seem to sync. The problem solves for me when I open the Fitbit ap on my phone, wait for the data to sync, then switch over to MFP and hit sync here.

The day I walked 25K steps and it didn't sync? I was a wee bit bitter.
  • lauriegm84
    lauriegm84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies... I think I figured it out. I have a Samsung Note 3 and from what I read, Fitnesspal doesn't sync my steps from Fitbit, because I have an Android phone and not an Apple.... I'm thinking that maybe I need to try MFP?.