Wii Zumba

Options
I have been using the Wii Zumba for some time now. It really does work, but the instructor gets off beat from time to time. I wonder if the X-Box connect has this problem. However, if you're interested in getting a good sweat, Wii Zumba is perfect!!

Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've tried it, not long enogh to see results. I did do the wii active 2 & lost 42lbs with this, started in January & did the 9wk challenge
  • wicklessgal
    wicklessgal Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My daughter does the zumba on either the wii or xbox (I am not sure) but she loves it! Once I am able to keep up with the wii active plus and it is not a challenge for me anymore, I will probobly move over to doing either zumba or wii active.
  • kittyretreat
    Options
    This is great, I've never done any kind of zumba but would love to try it out since I used to do ballroom and latin dancing. We just bought Wii Zumba yesterday, can't wait to try it out....but will probably have to wait until the weekend, as our daughter keeps us busy and tired throughout the week! I'm glad someone posted about this - and that it's so positive!!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    it def. works great i've been doing it since nov. 22 went from 182 to 145 and still loosing with it :D!! def. love it cause it doesnt tire me out so much that i cant do an hour (i do 20min ones with 3-5min breaks in between) but it doesnt feel like an effort i even listen to dif. music while doing it cause i know the dances lol