Looking for friends with 100+ to lose! I'm starting today!

Options
Feel free to add me...together we can do this!!

Replies

• payne0409
    Options
    we sure can!
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100lbs. I down 10lbs since I started on 2/1. Add me so we can motivate each other. ☺
  • believe_love0513
    Options
    I just started a few days ago and I need to lose 100+ lbs. have back problems so excercising is a tough one. Please feel free to add need some friends in my boat :)
  • skraps7899
    Options
    Just started MFP. I need to lose 170 pounds! Feel free to add me. I'm trying to have more support with this go around in weight loss.
  • LisaBee1964
    LisaBee1964 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started today and also have 170 to lose. I really want to stay with this for the long haul. Please feel free to add me.
  • sue61802
    sue61802 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 120 to lose. I'm 54 years old and finally decided I couldn't handle the yo yo anymore and had LapBand surgery 5 days ago. I'd love your support on this journey and would be happy to help you
  • kathrynrf89
    kathrynrf89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 left to loose and am also looking for friends for motivation!
  • hstark72
    hstark72 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 100+ to loose started this week. Week 1 down with much success if only I or I mean we can keep it going
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 100 plus lbs to lose also... Feel free to add me. My phone won't allow me to add friends
  • jennhubbard84
    jennhubbard84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds I'm trying to lose! Been on here for a little over a month, and I have to say this helps me stay on track!!! Feel free to add me ;)
  • roxane527
    roxane527 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 10t. I've been back on here for a week and need friends for motivation. Feel add me to your friends. Roxane527
  • ChiIndy
    ChiIndy Posts: 1
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!
  • ben_100
    ben_100 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mutual support - sounds gr8! Please add me as a weight loss MFP friend?
    Thanks Ben
  • Emma8882015
    Emma8882015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 to lose, but I just wanted to cheer you on! Be strong, you can do it!!
  • gantzgirl87
    gantzgirl87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I had over 100lbs to lose. Now, I have about 85 to be at a healthy BMI. Anyone can add me if they'd like. I like to have friends on here to keep the support up.
  • GGMOMRegina
    GGMOMRegina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will add you to my friends ! I need you!
  • GGMOMRegina
    Options
    [bThank you! I will add you to my friends ! I need you!
    Quote][/b]
  • GGMOMRegina
    Options
    B)
  • Mermaid_s
    Mermaid_s Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you as a friend
  • GGMOMRegina
    Options