Ready. Set. Yoga! 30 day challenge

Options
I just started the 30 day yoga challenge by Yoga with Adrienne (its on YouTube) plus I'm slowly working on my push ups and crunches. I hope to see some improvement in my muscles by the end of the month. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last day of this today - you will absolutely love it!
  • jeff7282
    Options
    Im interested i need a good challenge to get me started
  • megandhight
    megandhight Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 of the challenge and it was significantly harder than yesterday but I survived and am ready to see what is going on tomorrow
  • jessicaanne316
    Options
    Hey I've been looking for something like this for ages. I'm gonna check it out now and start today!! =)
  • megandhight
    Options
    Its great! Keep me updated on how you like it
  • megandhight
    Options
    I completed day 3 of my yoga challenge today. What day are y'all on?
  • ashleylashley742
    Options
    I just completed the 30 day yoga with Adriene program!! It's great, a Deffinetly see results and am excited to continue my yoga journey!! Find what feels good
  • megandhight
    Options
    Day 4 kicked my butt lol I completed it but my body is so sore now. I am looking forward to day 5 though because I am just so much happier since I started yoga
  • Marieenya
    Marieenya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a 30 day jogging challenge so will see how that goes before starting anything else - let me know how it goes though!
  • Marieenya
    Marieenya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Cassie_227 wrote: »
    I'm currently doing a 30 day jogging challenge so will see how that goes before starting anything else - let me know how it goes though!

I should have probably added that I might start this next month depending on how the jogging challenge goes hence my reason for the post!
  • megandhight
    Options

I should have probably added that I might start this next month depending on how the jogging challenge goes hence my reason for the post!

Good luck on your jogging challenge!
    I will keep updating to let those who want to know how its going but I definitely recommend you try it.
  • mons2014
    mons2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wish I had seen this sooner, I love yoga & do it several times a week. I would have taken the challenge with you.
  • gibbsgirl76693
    gibbsgirl76693 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love yoga! It's been my primary form of exercise lately. I'm going to have to check this out.
  • megandhight
    Options
    mons2014 wrote: »
    I wish I had seen this sooner, I love yoga & do it several times a week. I would have taken the challenge with you.

Go ahead and start it I will only be on day 5 in the morning. I skipped my yoga this morning because I was to tired after shoveling snow for 4 hours.