Weight lifting at home

Options
I have been doing some weight lifting at home, I want to do more, it has helped me tone and loose weight. My problem is, I have limited weights and no access to a gym, any suggestions on exercises I can do with dumbbells and other simple weights?

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    There's tons of videos on YouTube and Fitness Blender, many of which use dumbbells. I do a program called Athlean X, and I just have dumbbells, a tall step, some tubing, and a pull-up bar at home, but the program costs money. The videos on the sites I mentioned earlier are free.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    i used resistance bands when i used to travel. They were pretty good substitute for dumbbells.
  • ChicCowgirl
    Options
    Thanks! I will look at the fitness blender, heard about it a lot recently. Also will get a resistance band, my last got to hot when I moved and broke on me; any perticular exercise you did/do with the resistance band? Thanks again for your comments. :)
  • hayleyquin
    hayleyquin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like to do crossfit type exercises. One is a 10 minute circuit made up of dumbbell rows, push-ups and squats, 10 reps each in a circuit for 20 minutes. I also use resistance bands.