6 week 6 pack - 4 weeks in! Pictures

Options
curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
For those of you following my progress...

Ok so I am four weeks in now and I can definitely feel that my core is much stronger as I can do more crunches and planks etc than before. My abs feel much much tighter and I think my tummy is a bit flatter.

I started Level 2 last week which is very difficult but satisfying! Only two more weeks to go!

Before Jillian
P1020446.jpg

After 1 week
P1020550.jpg

P1020552.jpg

After two weeks
P1020559.jpg

P1020567.jpg

After three weeks
P1020609.jpg

P1020595.jpg

After four weeks
P1020626.jpg

P1020621.jpg

Replies

• isis2712
    isis2712 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    omg well done !!

ive been doing crunches and core excersizes and think whats the point when im overweight but seeing the differance in you has boosted me to keep going

well done
    x
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Nice!!
    You can see where you are getting lines down the sides.... defining your muscles... keep up the great work, you can def. see the difference!
  • Swishuk
    Swishuk Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi

Well done!! you can see that what your doing is working :)

How many crunches and planks do u do daily to achieve these results?
  • curleesam
    Options
    Hi

Well done!! you can see that what your doing is working :)

How many crunches and planks do u do daily to achieve these results?

Thanks. I do Jillian Michaels dvd 6 week 6 pack four times a week, gym twice a week and 4/5 mornings a week I do 6 sets of x20 reverse crunches, 6 sets of x10 crunches and 3 sets of 30sec plank holds. Jillian incorporates these moves into the dvd as well.
  • Swishuk
    Options
    I think i will have to try that DVD myself, you can really see the difference :)
  • curleesam
    Options
    I think i will have to try that DVD myself, you can really see the difference :)

I would definitely recommend it, it's hard work. Unfortunately it doesn't get rid of stretch marks though...I am yet to find one that does! LOL
  • Swishuk
    Options
    Wouldn't it be nice if could they could rid of stretch marks, that DVD would make millions!! lol
  • muna39
    muna39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can see a massive difference. Well done... But me personally I though the before pics look good too, obviously after pics a lot mre better but if I could even get close to ur before pic I would b chuffed personally lool. Any how am off to get this DVD. U think I can get it in hmv or tesco. X
  • curleesam
    Options
    You can see a massive difference. Well done... But me personally I though the before pics look good too, obviously after pics a lot mre better but if I could even get close to ur before pic I would b chuffed personally lool. Any how am off to get this DVD. U think I can get it in hmv or tesco. X

Thanks, that's really sweet but my belly was not toned at all in the before pic!

Try amazon for the DVD, its much cheaper! I paid £8 inc P&P
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    These are great progress pix - well done! Have you gone up to L2 yet?
  • curleesam
    Options
    These are great progress pix - well done! Have you gone up to L2 yet?

Thanks, I just got up to level 2 last week. It really is a killer!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    You can defiantly see a difference well done!
    I'm about where you were now so may give it a go! What on earth is a reverse crunch?! Lol sorry showing my ignorance there!
  • curleesam
    Options
    You can defiantly see a difference well done!
    I'm about where you were now so may give it a go! What on earth is a reverse crunch?! Lol sorry showing my ignorance there!

Thanks!

Lol I didn't know till a Couple of months ago. Hard to explain so I would recommend searching for a clip on YouTube. They focus on toning the lower abs/pouch area just below your belly button. They really work!
  • hanario
    hanario Posts: 6
    Options
    Well done! you can really see the difference... which makes me happy as i ordered this dvd a couple of days ago. Hopefully it will be waiting for me tonight, as you've motivated me to want to do it!!!!
    (got it from play btw, £6.29)
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    You look great!! I've been trying to decide the past couple of weeks if I want to get this dvd or not but now I am convinced! I need to tighten up my post-baby belly too.